HUBTEX GTR – Glass Frame Transporters
For the Safe Handling of L and A Frame Stillages
RELIABLE – 365 DAYS A YEAR
HUBTEX Glass Frame Transporters can handle A and L-stillages with lateral lifting rails. The truck loading capacity goes up to 43 tons. GTR’s main task is to move stillages with high volume of glass packs between cold end stacker, warehouse, glass processing and dispatch. The GTR’s high reliability is necessary for optimal, continuous and efficient internal flow of your glass products.
- Increased operators position for best visibility and high safety standards
- Intuitive operating elements
- Latest generation of power controls with high energy efficiency
- Maintenance friendly truck design
- Electric, Diesel or LPG drive
- Vulkollan tires for indoor application and/or rubber tires for in- and outdoor use
- Vertical glass clamps with increased retention force and ultrasonic sensors to avoid any pressure on glass packs
- Synchronous vertical lifting system
Download the PDF Brochure
Independent certifications confirm HUBTEX quality
HUBTEX quality is documented by numerous certifications. Since 1997 HUBTEX maintains a quality management system in accordance to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008. Another quality feature is the manufacturer’s qualification according to DIN 18800, which forms the basis of work for all qualified welding engineers and experts at HUBTEX. All HUBTEX machines are compliant with the latest EU regulations and are CE marked.
Endurance and stability test of all machines prior to delivery
All HUBTEX trucks are tested prior to delivery. For example, all trucks have a full stability test in accordance with EN 1726-1 and an endurance test under full load.